How are you doing? World
You guys must be doing well. Yes, I am also doing great in my life. I just discovered that blogging is a great way to share my own everyday personal life experiences since I am so weary of utilizing Instagram right now. So, welcome to Debbie's world, then.
I had no clue what to publish or how to begin, so all I could do for now was start with a brief introduction to myself. Alright, my name is Debika Gharabja Chhantyal, but I go by Debbie in my community, so I would be happy enough if you could refer to me as Debbie rather than Debika. As for me, I was raised in a little village in the Gandaki Province's Myagdi District of my beautiful country Nepal, where I was born.
Would you like to view a photograph of my tiny village? Probably, You do......
.jpg) |
| P.C. Malkabang Village ( Dhwalagiri zone of Myagdi) |
This is a photograph I took of my birth town. My hamlet is home to individuals from all castes, but it is mostly known as CHHANTYAL BASTI because we have a higher proportion of chhantyals than any other caste in the society. Oops, almost forgot to mention that some of you must be new, have no idea at all about what CHHANTYAL is, or have never heard of Chhantyals. Don't worry, I'll attempt to provide additional information about Chhantyal later on. For the time being, I would like to say that we, Chhantyals have our own language, culture, religion, attire, and customs, much like other ethnic groups.
I intended to provide a brief introduction, but it has been a little long paragraph LOL. This is exactly what has always happened to me. To be honest, I am not a terrific writer, but once I start writing about anything, I like to add extra details, which might make it tedious to read.......
Comments
Post a Comment